WHAT IS A CASH ADVANCE?
A cash advance is a short-term loan often used to cover unexpected expenses, late fees, bouncing checks and emergencies. Short term loans are effective when dealing with immediate financial situations, and are not meant to act as long term solutions.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO GET A CASH ADVANCE?
Although getting a cash advance is easier than securing a loan from a bank, we still require our customers to meet the following criteria:
- provide us with a valid checking account for at least 3 months
- have a full time job for at least 6 months
- live at the same address for at least 6 months
- get paid by cheque or direct deposit
- not be in bankruptcy or have any garnishes against your pay.
I’M AN ENTREPRENEUR. CAN I APPLY FOR A CASH ADVANCE?
We only accept applicants who receive their salary via direct deposit.
HOW MUCH MONEY AM I ALLOWED TO BORROW?
We can provide cash advances of $300 to $3000.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT THE FUNDS TO ARRIVE?
If you complete and send the online form before 11AM, the funds will be wired into your account that same day. All other applications sent after 11AM can expect the funds to be sent after 24 hours.
WHAT DO I NEED TO FAX IN?
Please be ready with the following:
- Two photo IDs and proof of your SIN
- Utility Bill (proof of address)
- Most 2 recent pay stubs
- Void Check / Pre-authorized debit form
- Bank statement from the last 90 days